About Jacaranda Caroba
Jacaranda Caroba is used for the treatment of venereal diseases and rheumatism. It treats patients who suffer from vertigo, morning sickness, coryza with a headache, and sore dry throat. The eyes pain and are inflamed and watery which makes it difficult to open the eyes. The food taste is flat or acid and its pains on the left side of the tongue leaving the mouth dry and clammy is reduced by taking this medicine.
- Relieving pain and heat in the penis with painful erections as well as the pain and inflammation and pricking in and around urethra with yellow discharge
- Reducing the prepuce pain and swollen, itching pimples on glans and prepuce
- Soreness and stiffness of muscles in the morning
- Sexually transmitted bacterial infection causing gonorrhoea and syphilitic arthritis
- Feeling of nausea, vomiting, hiccoughs and belching
- Painful stitch between pit of stomach and umbilicus, inside of navel and in heart, extending to right side
- Rheumatic pains in left arm and red spots with the yellowish pellicle on the wrist
Active ingredients: Jacaranda Caroba
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.