About Iridium Metallicum
Iridium Metallicum is a homeopathic remedy, used primarily for the treatment of digestive disorders. It is highly suitable for people suffering from lupus, epilepsy, and joint troubles. It can also be used for the treatment of troubles in the kidneys during pregnancy.
- Digestive disorders and treating indigestion
- Treatment of lupus and epilepsy
- Joint troubles or pains associated with rheumatism and arthritis
- Relieving headache and treating symptoms associated with coryza
- Treating respiratory diseases including cough with hoarseness along with chronic discharge from the throat
- Weakness in the lower back and pain in the left thigh with discomfort in the joints
Active ingredients: Iridium Metallicum
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.