About Datura Metel
Datura Metel is a useful homeopathic remedy for the treatment of respiratory and skin disorders. It treats conditions related to asthma and can be used to gain relief from headache and sore eyes. It detoxifies the skin and reduces itching. It is also useful in treatment of high fever and rheumatic pain.
- Treatment of dilatation of pupils
- Motion sickness, nausea and vomiting
- Improving uterine stimulation and any disorders related to it
- Sedative to relieve rheumatic and arthritic pains
- Flickering of eyes and sensitivity to light can also be relieved by its use
- Anxiety disorders and also reduces spasms
- Regulating extremes exaltation and depression in pulse rate
Active ingredients: Datura Metel
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.