Colchicinum is used in the treatment of any acute illness like arthritis and intense pains. It is useful in treating intestinal catarrh with shreddy membranes. It is also effective in the treatment of rheumatic pain and multiple joint pains.
- Treatment of seizures, convulsive jerks, and muscle spasms
- Used in the treatment of rheumatic pain
- Applicable for arthritis and multiple joint pains
- Providing effective relief from nausea, vomiting and severe stomach pain
- Providing relief from fever accompanied by uneasiness and sleeplessness
- Infections such as urine deposits and renal calculi
- Inflammation in the chest cavity that surrounds the lungs(Pleurisy)
Active ingredients: Colchicinum
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.