About Citrus Limonum
Citrus Limonum is highly effective in the treatment of gastric disorders including diarrhoea and in cases of constipation. It acts as a laxative and stimulates appetite. It has anti-inflammatory properties and can also be used in treating rheumatic pains. Congestion in the chest and breathing disorders are also treated using this remedy.
- Treating infections of the intestinal tract that causes stomach cramps
- Diarrhoea with blood in the stool and providing relief from stomach pain
- Indicated in Oedema and reduces inflammation of the spleen
- Inflammation of joints and pains associated with rheumatism
- Improving blood circulation and treats conditions associated with haemorrhages
- Promoting faster healing of cuts and wounds
Active ingredients: Citrus Limonum
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.