About Chininum Arsenicosum
Chininum Arsenicosum (Arsenite of Quinine) is a homoeopathic remedy which is useful in reducing general weakness and exhaustion caused due to exhausting diseases such as malaria. It helps in relieving breathing difficulties caused due to heart affections.
- Asthmatic attacks which recur periodically
- Intense photophobia and orbicular spasm
- Heart Palpitation, sensation as if heart stopped
- Sleeplessness due to nervous causes
- Coldness of hands and feet, knees and limbs
Active ingredients: Chininum Arsenicosum
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician
There are no reviews yet.