About Cenopodium Glaucum
Chenopodium Glaucum is a homeopathic remedy that helps in relieving pain in the shoulder blade. It also provides effective relief from toothache. It is also indicated in cases of colic, coryza, cough, diarrhoea, and headache.
- Complaints of body pain especially under the left shoulder blade.
- For complaints of toothache better by warm sweat
- Cutting pains in abdomen, with rumbling anf desire to pass stool, which is accompanied with gas and flatus.
- For Ineffectual urging in bladder and rectum.
- Frequent shiverings of the whole surface of the body, chiefly of the back, burning in the palms of the hands
Active ingredients: Chenopodium Glaucum
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.