About Chelidonium Majus
Chelidonium Majus is an excellent homeopathic remedy that is used for the treatment of a number of health complications. It is highly effective in the treatment of liver disorders and helps removes harmful toxins from the body. It can also be used to treat indigestion, eczema, and sleeping disorders. It is also a recommended remedy for liver ailments
- Relieving pain and inflammation in the eyes
- Nausea and vomiting
- Enlargement of liver and formation of stones in the gall bladder
- Increasing production of bile and digestive enzymes to promote better digestion
- Relieving stomach ulcers and irritable bowel syndrome
- Relieving indigestion and gastric disorders
- Acts as a sedative and effectively corrects anxiety and sleeping disorders
Active ingredients: Chelidonium Majus
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.