About Cheiranthus Cheiri
Cheiranthus Cheiri is an excellent homeopathic remedy highly useful for patients suffering from hearing impairment along with ear infections. Toothache caused from the growth or removal of molars can be effectively relieved using this remedy. It can also be used for the treatment of gall bladder and liver ailments.
- Complaints of difficulty in hearing, ear infections with discharge indicate the action of this remedy.
- Pain in lower back, with weakness.
- Sickness felt in the stomach with Jaundice like complaints is relieved with this remedy.
- Helps in the treatment of issues related to the gall bladder
- Reduces pain associated with growth or removal of the molars
Active ingredients: Cheiranthus Cheiri
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.