About Caulophyllum Thalictroides
Caulophyllum thalictroides (Blue Cohosh) is one of the most important women’s remedy in homoeopathy. It is indicated for menstrual and joints complaints with spasmodic pains. It also helps to revive the labor pains and rheumatic pains of the smaller joints.
- Menstrual and joints complaints
- Ovarian neuralgia
- Rheumatic gout, rheumatism
- Uterine spasm
- Labor pains
Active ingredients: Caulophyllum Thalictroides
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician