About Cardiospermum Halicacabum
Cardiospermum Halicacabum is useful in the treatment of many skin complaints, joint pains, and lumbar pain. It is also proven to be useful in cases of irritability of the mind, anxiety, and to enhance memory.
- Itching, pruritic and inflammatory conditions, Neurodermitis, solar dermatitis, psoriasis
- In oedemas and kidney-related problems.
- Flatus and diarrhea with watery stools, the nature of pain is cutting and sharp, especially in the abdomen and extremities.
- Itching, redness, hives, or rashes, first-degree burns, infectious or allergic dermatitis, eczema
- For digestive disorders, respiratory disorders, joint pain, back pain, sprains, strains, and inflammation.
Active ingredients: Cardiospermum Halicacabum
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.