About Carbo Animalis
Carbo Animalis is one of the deep-acting, long-acting medicines. It is most effective in anxiety, vertigo, tightness of scalp on forehead and vertex. It is also indicated in painful nasal bones, loose gums and burning vesicles in and on tongue.
- Pronounced farsightedness with dilated pupils
- Hearing difficulty
- Aversion to tobacco and fat food
- Great weakness of digestion
- Constipation with ineffectual urging
- Wheezing, with rattling in chest
Active ingredients: Carbo Animalis
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician
There are no reviews yet.