About Camphora Homeopathy 2 Dram Pellets (Pills) – Pack of 3
Cinnamomum camphora is a species of an evergreen tree that is commonly known under the names camphor tree, camphor wood. Camphor has been used for many centuries as an antiseptic, an aphrodisiac, a culinary spice, and a component of incense and for cold remedy and other medicinal purposes.
Camphor ( Kapur in India ) is obtained from the leaves of the Camphor tree. An oil is extracted from the leaves of the Camphor tree. The oil is distilled to form a small crystal, called Camphor.
lt enhances the production of digestive enzymes and juices needed for healthy digestion. It relieves the body from Gastric troubles and Flatulence.
Camphor improves the appearance of the skin. It counters Acne and diminishes the Scars. It soothes the Skin in conditions like Skin Irritation and Itchy Skin.
It strengthens the hair roots and keeps the hair soft and shiny. It combats problems like dandruff and Head Lice.
Aphrodisiac property improves sexual desire. The external application of Camphor is cured the problem of Erectile Dysfunction.
lt eases the condition of painful nerves called Neuralgia.
The Anti-inflammatory property of Camphor reduces Inflammation. It is used for healing the Wounds. It reduces the Swelling and Pain associated with Inflammation.
- Dizziness with a tendency to lose consciousness
- Blockage of the nose with sneezing
- Discomfort in the region of the heart with suffocation and difficult breathing
- Severe muscular pains in between the shoulders
Active ingredients: Arsenicum album
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored in them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
- Each pack consists of 3 bottles.
- Each bottle contains more than 250 pellets