About Caesalpinia Bonducella
Caesalpinia Bonducella is a highly beneficial homeopathic remedy which is used to treat multiple health conditions. It is highly effective in treating fever and provides effective relief from toothache and headache. It is also indicated in disorders of the spleen and liver and can be used in treating infection of the lungs. It is useful in treating various respiratory ailments and supports general health and well being.
- Highly effective in treating fever with symptoms such as exhaustion and drowsiness
- Helps in reducing dryness of the skin with painful eruption and boils
- Treats inflammation of the liver and spleen with soreness and pain
- Treats rumbling in the lower abdomen and provides relief from nausea and vomiting
- Provides relief from toothache and headache
- Active ingredients: Caesalpinia Bonducella
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.