About Buxus Sempervirens
Buxus Sempervirens is a homoeopathic remedy which is useful in treating urinary disorders. Formulated with Buxus Sempervirens, it is useful in treating worm infestation and has antispasmodic properties. It is also useful in treating rheumatism and nervous disorders.
- Helps in reducing painful urination
- It is useful in treating rheumatism
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Useful in treating urinary infections
- Effective in treating worm infestation
- Helps in curing nervous disorders which causes convulsions and involuntary movements
- Active ingredients: Buxus Sempervirens
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.