About Bryophyllum Calycinum
Bryophyllum Calycinum is a homoeopathic medicine which is primarily useful in kidney and urinary disorders. It is useful in reducing hypertension and boils. Wounds and eye pain can also be treated using this medicine. Based on homoeopathic formulation, it is safe to use.
- Treats urinary problems and Prevents formation of stones in the urinary tract
- Helpful in treating skin problems like boils, cuts, wounds
- Effective in vaginal disorders and heals ulcers of the stomach
- Helps in the treatment of leukemia
- Heals wounds and soothes eye pains
- Helpful in reducing headaches and hypertension
- Active ingredients: Bryophyllum Calycinum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.