About Brassica Oleracea
Brassica Oleracea is useful in the treatment of the various knee related disorders. It helps in enhancing the overall conditions of the knee and joints. It is useful in the treatment of the acute articular rheumatism
- It is useful in the treatment of swollen knees
- It is useful to reduce the pain
- It enhances the flexibility of the joints
- It is useful in the treatment of the acute articular rheumatism
- Active ingredients: Brassica Oleracea
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.