About Blatta Americana
Blatta Americana is a homoeopathic medicine of various dilutions that is primarily useful in treating breathing difficulties, edema and liver diseases. It is also used for treating burning pain in the urethra while urinating.
- It is mainly useful in treating liver related diseases and edema
- Provides relief from burning pain in the urethra while urinating is also treated with this medicine
- It also helpful in curing breathing difficulties accompanied by pain in chest
- Active ingredients: Blatta Americana
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrosea
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.