About Beta Vulgaris
Beta Vulgaris is a homeopathic remedy which is primarily used to treat chronic catarrhal cases especially in children and treats conditions associated with tuberculosis. It improves immunity in children against cold and is indicated in chronic infection and inflammation of the mucous membrane of the respiratory tract. It is strongly indicated in infantile respiratory problems and treats ailments related to it such as shortness of breath.
- Primarily used for children who are easily susceptible to cold
- Provides relief from congestion in the chest
- Effective in treatment of cough and breathing difficulties associated with it
- Suitable for infantile respiratory problems and ailments associated with it
- Helps in strengthening immunity and fights bacterial diseases especially in children
- Active ingredients: Beta Vulgaris
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.