About Bacopa Monnieri
Bacopa Monnieri is a homoeopathic tonic that is used to enhance memory and concentration. It is used to improve overall brain activity and also relives throbbing pain in the head. It helps in enhancing fertility in women and also helps with Alzheimers Disease.
- It helps in improving memory and concentration
- It improves intelligence and reduces stress
- It is also helpful in fighting stress and in relieving anxiety
- Provides effective relief from pain in the joints, backache, hoarseness
- Monnieri is also useful in treating convulsion and stimulates fertility in women
- Its helpful in increasing T3 and T4 levels in the blood
- Active ingredients: Bacopa Monnieri
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.