Aviaire is a powerful homeopathy medicine, recommended for treating tuberculosis. The usage of original raw materials, and the purest form of alcohol that is extra neutral alcohol make this medicine free from impurities. This drug potentization is done using the Hahnemann Ian method. It is helpful in curing respiratory disorders after measles.
- Helps in treating the respiratory troubles after measles troubles
- Provides support in treatment of tuberculosis
- Relieves difficulties in breathing
- Active ingredients: Aviaire
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.