About Aurum Sulphuratum
Aurum Sulphuratum is very helpful in relieving excruciating pain at the back side of the head. Nose swelling and redness is also relieved by it. It is also a good treatment for swollen breasts and cracked nipples. Thick and yellow vaginal discharge in the morning hour can be cured using this medicine.
- Relieves tremendous pain at the back side of the head
- Relieves pain from redness and swelling of nose
- Relieves swollen breasts and treats cracked nipples
- Helps in stopping thick and yellow vaginal discharge in women
- Curbs mental agony and suicidal tendencies
- Rush of blood and hair fall is prevented by it
- Active ingredients: Aurum Sulphuratum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.