About Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum
Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum has a most pronounced effect on the female organs, and most of its clinical application has been based thereon. It has more power over uterine tumors than any other remedy (Burnett). It is also indicated on psoriasis syphilitica, periosteal swelling on lower jaw, swelling of testicle.
- Rheumatism and gouty pains
- Indurated cervix
- Palpitation of young girls
- Coldness in abdomen
- Ulceration of neck of womb and vagina
Active ingredients: Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician