About Asperula Odorata
Asperula Odorata is a homoeopathic medicine said to have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that helps the mind to relax, and useful in cases of retention of urine and many skin conditions.
- Helps to increase the sleep and reduce the restlessness
- Reduces the pain in the head on a regular basis
- Minimizes the pain in the abdomen of a spasmodic nature
- Useful in cases where sweat is also lacking hence excretion of water is halted
- Helps in healing the wounds of boils and redness on the skin with pain and itching
- Active ingredients: Asperula Odorata
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.