About Asclepias Tuberosa
Asclepias Tuberosa works perfectly against indigestion, chronic headache due to flatulence and helps in easing chest muscles. It is helpful in relieving throat irritation leading to husky voice. It is also helpful in preventing recurrent cold due to damp weather. It helps in reducing pain during respiration on the right side.
- Helps in relieving a headache due to flatulence
- Improves digestion
- Prevents recurring cold and throat irritation
- Prevents stomach fullness due to weight
- Helps in relieving dry cough and improves respiration
- Treats diarrhea accompanied by mucus and joint pain
- Reduces joint weakness
- Provides effective relief from chest pain
- Active ingredients: Asclepias Tuberosa
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.