About Asarum Canadense
Asarum Canadense is a homoeopathy medicine and is known as wild ginger as it replicates the taste of ginger that is spicy and hot. It is mainly used in treating kidney troubles, cases of obstructed urine and also to increase appetite. It is also helpful in treating diarrhea and blood in stool, recurrent cough, sore throat and more.
- Helpful in treating sinusitis
- Helps in curing a cough and cold
- Effective in treating Rheumatoid arthritis
- Helps in increasing appetite
- Provides relief from spasmodic pain
- Indicated for treating flatulent colic
- Useful in condition of swollen breasts
- Active ingredients: Asarum Canadense
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.