About Areca Catechu
Areca Catechu is a highly useful homeopathic remedy which is used for the treatment of multiple health conditions. It contains antiphrastic properties and can be effectively used to remove intestinal worms and treats abdominal ailments related to it. Areca is strongly indicated in psychological disorders including depression and anxiety with nervous irritability. It helps in improving digestion and also increases peristaltic movements of the intestine.
- Has antioxidant properties and fights free radicals and improves immune system
- Excellent remedy for the treatment of hypersensitivity and ailments related to it
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties and relieves muscle sores and aches
- Highly effective in eliminating tape worms and hook worms from the intestines
- Treats respiratory disorders including spasmodic cough and oppression of the chest
- Active ingredients: Areca Catechu
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.