Arbutinum is helpful for relieving many conditions related to the urethra and urination. The remedy is used in the treatment of urethra inflammation, lower abdominal pain with blood in the urine. Burning sensation after urine is also treated with it. The drug is also effective in helping out with nausea and vomiting conditions along with skin and respiratory ailments.
- Relieves urinary symptoms, slimy urine and burning sensation post urination
- Cures lower abdominal pain with blood in urine and urethra inflammation
- Gets rid of pain and frequent urge in the lower abdominal region
- Helps in getting rid of pus, mucus and bloody urine
- Relieves vomiting and nausea with urinary urge
- Improves the pulse and eases breathing
- Gets rid of body eruptions and bluish skin
- Active ingredients: Arbutinum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.