About Apomorphinum Muriaticum
Apomorphinum Muriaticum is known to induce vomiting preceded by symptoms such as nausea, irritation, etc. Even though it produces vomiting, the drug is known to control and recover the symptoms it produces effectively. Before vomiting, excessive sweat, mucus, saliva, and tears is secreted. It is used to relieve constipation, pneumonia and cure combined alcoholism to a great extent.
- Helps to cure constipation
- Very effective in relieving pneumonia symptoms
- Helps to induce vomiting that further helps to relieve symptoms of fever and headache
- Indicated for treating alcoholism and opium poisoning
- Given for relieving symptoms of vomiting of pregnancy
- Active ingredients: Apomorphinum Muriaticum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.