About Antimonium Muriaticum
Antimonium Muriaticum is an effective homoeopathic remedy for the treatment of lip cancer. It is also useful in stomach related disorders such as nausea, vomiting and burning pain. Based on the homoeopathic formulation, it is safe to use and has no side effects
- Effective in treating cancer of lip
- Useful in eye related ailments such as inactive pupils and sunken eyes
- Helps in treating nausea and vomiting
- Provides effective relief from constipation and burning pain in stomach
- Useful in treating affections related to Mucous membranes
- Active ingredients: Antimonium Muriaticum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.