Anthracinum is used as a medicine for inflammation caused due to septic. Ulcers that are malignant in nature can also be cured to a great extent. The dilution is effective in treating various skin conditions caused due to harmful bacteria like boils, acne, and boil like eruptions, thus helps in maintaining a flawless appearance of the skin. If a burning sensation occurs due to minor burns, it can easily be soothed with the help of this medicine. Sometimes, inflammation can occur on the connective tissues of the skin which can be relieved to a great extent with continuous use of this medication. The medicine also curbs the adverse effects caused in a person as a result of inhaling any foul or harmful odors and provides relief in case of edematous cellular tissues.
- Cures septic inflammation
- Cures skin diseases such as boils and acne
- Soothes burning sensation in the skin
- Effective in malignant ulcers and carbuncles
- Provides relief in the cellular tissue indurations
- Active ingredients: Anthracinum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.