Anilinum is a homoeopathic medicine which is indicated in giddiness and various other problems. It helps in reducing pain in penis and swelling in scrotum. Tumors of urinary passage are also healed using medicine. It also provides relief from Anorexia and gastric disturbances. Skin related ailments such as eruptions, swelling and itching can also be relieved by its use.
- Useful in treating headaches
- Provides effective relief from Irritation and burning sensation in eyes
- Cures pain and swelling in the penis
- Helpful in anemia
- Effective treatment of tumors of the urinary passage
- Active ingredients: Anilinum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.