About Anemone Nemorosa
Anemone Nemorosa is a very effective homoeopathic medicine indicated in multiple health conditions. They are effective in the treatment of stomach related disorders and pains. This includes stomach pain, vomiting, nausea, diarrhea and delayed menstruation. They are also found effective in the treatment of a whooping cough and gout. They are proven good for treating asthma attack in adults as well as children. It is helpful in irritation in skin, pain in joints after a severe fever.
- An effective remedy for chronic headaches
- Provides relief from irritation in skin
- Helpful in Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting with burning sensation
- Provides relief from burning pain mouth and throat
- Curs pain in joints after acute fever
- Active ingredients: Anemone Nemorosa
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.