About Ammonium Causticum
Ammonium Caust is a homeopathic medicine which is indicated in heart problems. It is a remedy for people who fall short of breath. It has disinfectant properties which can heal various infections. Its unique formulation makes it impurity free and an efficient dilution.
- Helpful in reducing the difficultly in breathing
- Useful in curing the wound caused due to bleeding or due to snakebite
- Cures sore and burning throat
- Supports in weakness and exhaustion
- Treats inflammation and pain in the joints, muscles, or fibrous tissue
- Soothes the pain in the shoulders
- Active ingredients: Ammonium Caust
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.