About Ammonia Bromide
Bromide of Ammonia it is indicated in chronic laryngeal and pharyngeal catarrh, neuralgic headaches, and obesity. Constrictive pain in head, chest, legs, etc. Irritable feeling under finger nails; relieved only by biting them.
- Head – Cerebral congestion. Feeling of a band above ears.
- Eyes – Edges of lids red and swollen, also Meibomian glands.
- Throat – Smarting in mouth. Tickling in throat, with inclination to dry, spasmodic cough, especially at night.
- Respiratory.–Sudden, short cough, strangling. Tickling in trachea and bronchial tubes. Feels suffocated; continuous cough.
- Active ingredients: Ammonia Bromide
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.