About Alstonia Constricta
Alstonia Con is a homoeopathic medicine that is highly effective and recommends for treating the prostration, weakness, low fever with diarrhea. It also treats symptoms like pal face along with diarrhea and weakness. It is very effective in dealing with the weakness of digestive power, abdominal pain and nausea. It is beneficial for women during discharge from vagina with bearing down pain that is made worse by walking. It is normally effective for treating joint pain that is worse by exertion and better by lying.
- Provides effective relief from low fever, diarrhea and weakness
- Helps in improving pale face
- Relieves abdominal pain and nausea
- Improves digestion and is useful in diarrhea
- Helps to cleanse the complete tongue
- Active ingredients: Alstonia Constricta
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.