About Allium Ursinum
Allium Ursinum is a homoeopathic medicine that is formulated from the plant Allium Ursinum. It helps in improving the viscosity of blood and reduces thickening of blood vessels. It is also effective for weight loss and helps in getting rid of periodic pains all through the body. It is effective in addressing joint pains with redness and swelling. Unhealthy fat accumulation in the body can also be addressed using this medicine.
- Reduces blood viscosity and reduces thickening of blood vessels
- Helps in weight loss and reduces periodic body pain
- Provides effective relief from the joint pain with redness and swelling
- Helps in treating diarrhea and indigestion
- Useful in case of abdominal worms
- Active ingredients: Allium Ursinum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.