About Ailanthus Glandulosa
Ailanthus Glandulosa is a multipurpose homeopathic remedy which is primarily used for treatment of fever with sore throat. It reduces swelling of the throat and treats conditions of delirium and loss of consciousness. It is also indicated in weak pulse, general prostration and diarrhea with weak digestion. Complaints such as headache with vertigo, nausea and vomiting can also be relieved by its use.
- Helps in treating depression with headache
- Relieves drowsiness with nose bleeding
- Relieves soreness of the throat with swelling of the neck and pain when swallowing
- Irregular breathing with painful cough is effectively treated
- It boosts energy levels and relives states of drowsiness and restlessness
- Active ingredients: Ailanthus Glandulosa
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.