Agom Chemical Free Ratnagiri Alphonso Mango Pulp main ingredient is Alphonso Mango which is a seasonal fruit, considered to be among the most superior varieties of the fruit in terms of sweetness, richness and flavor. Alphonso mangoes have a rich, tender texture with a delicate, creamy pulp.
Alphonso Mango Pulp
Average Nutritional Facts (As per FDA Regulations)
Serving Size : 100 g. Serving : About 9
Amount per serving
|Calories 97 K Cal||Fat Calories 8.3 *% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0.7 g||1.08|
|Saturated Fat 0.g||0|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrates 21.5 g||7.17|
|Dietary Fiber 2.67 g||10.68|
|Protein 1.2 g||2.4|
|Total Sugars as reducing||18.7|
|Sugars % by Wt|
|Vitamin A 93.54%||Calcium 0.41 %|
|(100% as B Caroten)|
|Vitamin C 21.83 %||Iron 1.33 %|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 K.Calories diet|
|Calories (K. cal.)||2,000|
|Total Fat||<65 g.|
|Saturated Fat||<20 g.|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 mg.|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g.|
|Vitamin A||5,000 I.U.|
|Vitamin C||60 mg.|
10 Health benefits of Mango
- Help facilitate healthy digestion and promotes healthy gut.
- Contains beta-carotene, apart from vitamin C, A and other cartenids beneficial for the immune system helps to boost Immunity.
- The fiber, potassium, and vitamin content in mangoes all help to ward off heart disease.
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Mango cleanses the skin from deep within, it treats the pores and gives a glow.
- Rich source of high fiber that lowers blood glucose levels improves lipids, and
- Aids Weight Loss
- Helps prevent from age related macular degeneration.
- Good for Hair & Skin
- Helps in maintaining the alkali reserves of the body
AGOM – One of the pioneer in Konkan Region in Alphonso Mango Pulp processing since 1950s. We at Agom do not use any chemical preservative and take utmost care to cater Near-Natural Taste, Flavor and Aroma of Alphonso Mango. One can enjoy garden fresh pulp.