Aesculinum is an effective homeopathic remedy which is primarily used to treat disorders related to the blood vessels and protects it from damage. It is an excellent remedy which provides relief from chest pain and congestion. It reduces fat content which restricts the blood flow and prevents conditions associated with coronary artery disease. It is also strongly indicated in headache with nausea and vomiting.
- It is an effective remedy for the treatment of dilated pupils with irritated and itchy eye balls
- Helps in preventing heart failure
- Useful in stomach disorders such as diarrhea
- Has antispasmodic properties and helps in relieving muscle spasms and convulsions
- Helpful in treating allergic cough and cold accompanied with watering of eyes
- Active ingredients: Aesculinum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.