About Aegle Folia
Aegle Folia is a powerful homoeopathic medicine. It is found in the leaves of the plant Aegle folia. It is useful in treating excessive fever and phlegm formation. Stomach related disorders such as diarrhea and constipation can also be relieved by its use. It is also helpful in case of bruised pain and swelling in the body.
- Reduces anxiety and helps in improving concentration
- Effective in the treatment of diarrhea and constipation
- Provides effective relief from headache
- Reduces soreness and pain in eyes
- Useful in case of Coriz with profuse salivation
- Active ingredients: Aegle Folia
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.