About Actaea Spicata
Actaea Spicata is a multipurpose health tonic which is used for the treatment of several health complications especially used for the treatment of rheumatic pains in the various muscle joints. It is also used to treat respiratory disorders, headache, gastrulae and its related ailments. Stomach cramps with breathing difficulty and suffocation can also be cured using this medicine.
- Effective in the treatment of rheumatic pains in various muscles and joints of the body
- Helps in reducing shortness of breath caused due to chest oppression
- Useful remedy for the treatment of headaches accompanied by vertigo
- Helps in symptoms associated with asthma such as shortness of breath and dry cough
- Beneficial remedy to treat gastrulae and relives pain associated with it
- Active ingredients: Actaea Spicata
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.