About Acidum Tartaricum
Acidum Tartaricum is effective against diarrhea and excessive pain in the heel. Stomach and throat pain is reduced by its usage. Vomiting, respiration and weakness is also improved by its use. There are many symptoms of the throat, back, mouth and stomach in which it is useful.
- Relieves slowness and dullness
- Helps in treating diarrhea
- Effective in relieving pain in heels
- Provides relief from vomiting, stomach and throat pain
- Improves respiration and helps in reducing dizziness
- Active ingredients: Acidum Tartaricum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.