About Acidum Tannicum
Acidum Tannicum is an excellent homoeopathic remedy mainly used for the treatment of stomach disorders. It has a potent effect on gastrointestinal disorders and relieves conditions of watery diarrhea and mucous secretions. It can also be used for reducing dryness of mucous membrane of mouth and intestinal cavity.
- Helps in regulating excessive secretion through mucous membrane
- Highly effective in the treatment of chronic dysentery accompanied by fever and headache
- Excellent remedy for the treatment of uterine hemorrhages
- Has a potent effect on the respiratory system and helps in reliving excessive cough
- Provides effective relief from cough with discharge of phlegm
- Active ingredients: Acidum Tannicum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.