About Acidum Sulphurosum
Acidum Sulphurosum is a homeopathic medicine prepared from Acidum sulphurosum and is used for the treatment of mouth ulcers. Sulphuric acid is another remedy of value in aphthous affections of the mouth. It is particularly efficacious in greatly debilitated subjects, and in children with marasmus with this kind of mouth. There is often present sour stomach (IRIS VERSICOL. and ROBINIA, sour eructation’s and vomiting) with sour vomiting, and THE CHILD SMELLS SOUR ALL OVER DESPITE THE GREATEST CARE IN REGARD TO CLEANLINESS.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth such as coffee, hing, onion, mint, camphor, garlic etc. while taking the medicine
- Keep at least half an hour gap between food/drink/ any other medicines and allopathic medicines
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Active ingredients: Acidum Sulphurosum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.