About Acidum Sulphuricum
Acidum Sulphuricum is an effective remedy for the treatment of debility and exhaustion. It relives bodily exhaustion and lethargy and restores bodily strength. It is also used for the treatment of issues related to eyes, gastrointestinal issues and various other health complications. Helpful in the treatment of menorrhagia along with menstrual excretion and heals wounds on the uterus mouth, especially in the aged women.
- It is used for the treatment of issues related to debility and fatigue
- It relives bodily fatigue and helps restore body’s natural strength
- Provides effective relief from severe pain and heaviness in the head
- It is useful in the treatment of symptoms associated with inflammation in the chest, sour teeth and belching
- Useful in treating gastritis and heartburn
- Active ingredients: Acidum Sulphuricum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.