About Acidum Picricum
Acid Picricum also known as Picric acid is a useful remedy for someone who is going through mental exertion. Upon mental exertion, the mind, body and other organs tend to become slow and gradually leads to failure. Before that happens, it comprehends the symptoms such as blood in urine, reduced urge for urination, giddiness in the head and headache caused due to focusing a little extra. All these problems are collectively resolved through the use of this drug. Besides this, other symptoms include lack of interest, lack of concentrations and willpower, being forgetful and fear that one might not succeed. All these symptoms are together treated through the use of this product.
- Used in weak memory and lack of willpower
- Relieves Pain in the head due to mental exertion
- Useful in case of scanty urine with blood
- Used while treating for kidney failures
- Active ingredients: Acidum Picricum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.