About Acidum Oxalicum
Acidum Oxalicum is a homoeopathic remedy that is best to treat respiratory tract infections. This medicine also treats violent pains in the abdomen relieved by the discharge of flatus. It is a wonderful remedy to treat fever and weakness associated with it. It is a truly a great pain reliever. It is used for treating cold, cough and skin problems. This also helps to treat the swollen glands and throat burns. It is advised for problems related to nose and nostrils in an effective way. It is truly a wonderful remedy to treat different types of allergies. It is indicated for symptoms including a severe headache, confusion, vertigo, severe pain in stomach, diarrhea, spasmodic breathing with hoarseness, sneezing and mucous secretion in the throat.
- Provides relief from severe a headache, confusion and vertigo
- Helpful in treating sneezing with running nose
- Effectively treats diarrhea and cures allergic rhinitis
- Provides relief from itching and dryness in the nose
- Effective in relieving stomach pain
- Active ingredients: Acidum Oxalicum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.