About Acidum Nitro Muriaticum
Acidum Nitro Muriaticum is a highly useful multipurpose homeopathic remedy that is indicated in curing various skin symptoms associated with psoriasis, conditions related to hepatic diseases and constricted anus. It is highly useful in treating soreness and dryness of the throat and mouth which makes swallowing difficult. headache which causes weakness and drowsiness. It is effective in treating stomach disorders such as indigestion and stomachache.
- It can be used to treat irritable and low moods associated with depression
- Bleeding gums with excessive salivation is effectively treated with
- Treats sour eructation of the stomach with excessive flatus and indigestion
- Contains laxative properties which helps in treating constipation and also relieves constricted anus
- Active ingredients: Acidum Nitro Muriaticum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.