About Acidum Gallicum
Acidum gallicum Should be remembered as a remedy in phthisis. It checks the morbid secretions, gives tone to the stomach, and increases the appetite. Passive hæmorrhages when pulse is feeble and capillaries relaxed, cold skin. Hematuria. Hemophilia. Itching of skin.
- Mind: Wild delirium at night, very restless, jumps out of bed, sweats profusely, afraid to be alone.
- Head: Pain in back of head and neck. Thick.
- Rectum: Copious stool; anus feels constricted. Faint feeling after stool.
- Urinary: Kidneys painful, distress along ureters into bladder.
- Active ingredients: Acidum Gallicum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.